Mobile Integrated Logistics Executive Suite ELD Applications
The Vehicle Monitoring Service (VMS) allows fleet managers to select from available ECM values to be monitored.
The fleet manager(s) may configure:
- vehicle and/or vehicles to be monitored
- vehicle engine items (ECM values) to be monitored
- the high/low values for each ECM value being monitored
- whether to notify the driver and/or dispatch when ‘out of range’ values exist.
** The VMS is part of the ECM communications group **
Real-Time notifications of vehicle issues are displayed to the driver on the ELD screen.
Fleet Managers are notified of current current vehicle issues and receive nightly reports.
“Monitors” can be created for any ECM parameters/items.
The most commonly monitored items are listed below.
- Engine RPM
- Engine Oil Level
- Engine Oil Pressure
- Engine Oil Temp
- Instant Fuel Economy
- Fuel Level
- Fuel Temp
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Vehicle MPH
- Brake Application Pressure
- Cruise Control Status
- Accelerator Pedal %
- Engine Percent Load
- Transmission Oil Pressure
- Transmission Oil Temp
- Engine Coolant Pressure
- Lane Departure Left
- Lane Departure Right
- Water in Fuel Indicator
- DPF Lamp Command
- DPF1 Ash Load %
- DPF1 Soot Load %
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Level
- Engine Exhaust Temp
- Engine Coolant Level