- Tracks inbound/outbound equipment within a yard by carrier and equipment types
- Provides current and historical location reporting by carrier, tractor, trailer, status and location (door/spot/staged)
- Assigns color codes as equipment status and/or location changes
- Provides remote capabilities allowing real-time status updates to be displayed to remote devices
- Is supported locally by several Android mobile applications, which allow the yard personnel to quickly and efficiently manage the movements of equipment between doors and spots as well as within the warehouse.
Getting the Load Logistics system is by far the best decision we ever made. We have cut costs, have better accountability and have way more features to do what we need.
This system gives us more flexibility and more options at a lower cost than our other system. We’re real glad that we switched.
The Load Logistics software has had a tremendous and positive impact on the overall operations of our company.
Not only has it prepared us for the inevitable ELD regulations, but their custom solutions have allowed us to offer “one of a kind” services to our customers, which has also saved them money.
Load Logistics has been a life saver for our operation since 2013. It has reduced our IFTA reporting from days to minutes. It has allowed us to research load issues & customer payment issues on the spot.
In addition, we have been able to eliminate the need for faxing or texting orders to our drivers. Our dispatchers love how user friendly the system is.
The most valuable piece of this system is the ability to contact the company directly with questions.